Monday, January 8, 2007

I'm not going near the Stuka for a while so time for something different


A new project I think, something easy and fast to build.... On the wwi list lately I asked about the original Fokker Triplane prototypes.... Members Ivan Ruchesi and Tom Solinski posted sites that have photo's so its time to build a triplane I think... This is the so called V4 with the original wings...



I have an Eduard DRI, so I'll use that as a source and cut the wings down, since from information that Ivan and Tom provided the lower two wings had the same diminished span. The DRI has i beleive the same fuselage as the DVI, I am pretty sure the DVI was was used as the fuselage for the V4 therefore this will be fine for the fuselage I work out the span by comparison with this photo. Ie rough ratios from fuselage to wings.

No comments: