Monday, January 1, 2007

Canopy is all Masked


Nothing like a mind numbing task, I watched "The Devil wears Prada" last night and masked the canopy with parafilm. The Movie was good and according to Martha based on a real person.... Eeks.

I finished the canopy masking by carefully trimming the frames out, hopefully with not to many scratches that I'll have to fill with future onethe masking is off. Today I'll spray interior colours first then camouflage.

I also made a list of all the things left to do. I find this helps in that I dont get distracted and working on things I never intended. Otherwise I'll just keep aimlessly working until i get fed up and never finsih the thing. Or in fewer words its a way to fend off AMS = Anal Modellers Syndrome = never finishing anything. Oh I feel so organised lol NOT.....

The photo above is the canopy masked and painted with the interior colour.

No comments: