Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Latest model



I'm currently building a 1/72 Special Hobby Junkers Ju87A. Although I dont really like Ju87's I've always liked the early version with its spats and Spanish Civil War Splinter Camouflage. Right about now I'm at that sick of the sight of the model stage. Its 60 percent done, lots of fiddly work to go and of course I can see every flaw so far... I had set myself a target of 3 things finished in the second half of the year. Well two are done and one was even entered in a show. However it being the 27th of December I think I will go over into January sigh. Here are the other two, both figures and the first ones I have ever done. One is a 54mm First World War Storm trooper and the other is a 54 mm figure from the Last Samurai. Oh well 2 out of three isnt bad ;(




Here are some older models....

No comments: